viernes, 15 de abril de 2011

Me Odio a Mí Misma y Quiero Morir


One of the songs that you cut from "In Utero" at the last minute was "I Hate Myself and I Want t" Die". How literally did you mean it?

- As a literal joke can be. Nothing more than a joke. And that had a bit to do with why we decided to take it off. We knew people wouldn't get it; they'd take it too seriously. It was totally satirical, making fun of ourselves. I'm thought of as this pissy, complaining, freaked-out schizophrenic who wants to kill himself all the time. "He isn't satisfied with anything". And I thought it was a funny title. I wanted it to be the title of the album for a long time. But I knew the majority of the people wouldn't understand it.


Última entrevista a Kurt Cobain, 27 de enero 1994, por David Fricke para Rolling Stone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario