jueves, 21 de julio de 2011

Ask Fiona

I tell you how I feel but you don't care
Don't make it a big deal,
don't be so sensitive we are not playing a game anymore,
so you don't have to be defensive...
But... days like this I don't know what to do with myself,
all day and all night...
there's too much going on, but it's calm under the waves...
that's why they call me a Sullen Girl.
They don't know I used to sail the deep and tranquil sea...

Once my lover now my friend, what a cruel thing to pretend...
so darling, I just wanna say...
just in case I don't come through,
I was onto every play, I just wanted you...
Once my flame and twice my burn...

I've been a bad bad girl...
i've been careless with a delicate man, and it's a sad sad world...
when a girl will break a boy just because she can...
Don't you tell me to deny... i've done wrong!!
What I need is a good defense cause i'm feeling like a criminal
HEAVEN HELP ME FOR THE WAY I AM...
I keep living this day like the next will never come...
I'm not good enough for him.


You moved like honey in my dream last night
You came here to me...
Does that scare you? I'll let you run away...
But your heart will not oblige you
You'll remember me like a melody
Yeah... I'll haunt the world inside of you...
Slow like honey heavy with mood

I'LL PULL YOU TILL THE END.

so...

Just ask Fiona... she knows better...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario